Thursday, November 15, 2007

When I win lotto!!!

How many times have you heard friends and family say"when i win lotto" i will do all the amazing things i want to do.

Do they really think they will win lotto.

Stats show you have more chance of being bitten by a shark!!!

Or is that the 'excuse' they have for not putting their lives on the line and taking some risks to starting their goals.

Here's an example.

No one in particular,

but we all know someone like this.

Let's call him superman (so no one thinks i am talking about them)!!!

So superman tells all his friends "if I won lotto I would buy a brand new house, right on the water with a ten car garage for all my ferrari's".

We all know a superman like this don't we.

Now, is superman ever going to win the lotto???

Of course not!

But would he make any steps towards acheiving his goals of the house on the water with the ferraris without the assistance of the lotto winnings???

NO!!!

So he doesn't really want the house.

See what I mean??

Here's were you guys come in.

Are you someone that says "if I win lotto"??

I know some of you that I train are!!!!

Let's try this,

every time you say "if I win lotto"

physically do something towards acheiving that goal (without the lotto money)

because you know what, if the money suddenly fell into your lap you wouldn't do a thing about your goal.

If you were going to and if you REALLY wanted it,

and I mean REALLY!

you would've started on it by now!

Matt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm the old "one day" syndrome eh! Well no more - I'm making it today!!!! Go on - I dare the rest of you who read this blog to do the same!!!

fatburners said...

Good on you anonymous,

Keep me posted on your successes.

Matt